Friday, August 20, 2010

How To.....? { with my cage}?

okay so i have a crittertrail delux discovery hamster cage. and if you know every crittertrail actual cage comes with a food dish and this is my cage+ food dish: http://s3.amazonaws.com/tc-photos/11442/鈥?/a> ( the food dish is in the cage in this picture)


and as you can see the only wiring is in the back of the cage and not in the front. i want to make my food dish hang on the cage like it hangs low enough for the hamster to eat but the bowl doesnt touch the ground.


what materials are safe for this? like i want to use bendable medal but i don't have any.How To.....? { with my cage}?
Buy some not painted wire. I had to bind up some bars in my hamster cage, because it was missing a couple (my hamster escaped on my first day having it :O) and used that. I'm sure, by the way, the cage is not too small for a hamster. It might be a pain to clean though.How To.....? { with my cage}?
its kinda small... but you can use wood
Thats too small for a hamster

No comments:

Post a Comment