Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to with make out have sex anything...actually jus answer the damn question?

jus answer the damn question....ok so i was with my girl and we were makin out...can anyonre tell me why she was usen her teeth(on my tounge) i mean it felt good and everything and every now and then shed use her tounge..but about the teeth part any ideasHow to with make out have sex anything...actually jus answer the damn question?
I never heard of this before and it sounds kind of strange. Maybe she's sending you a message (lol) that she's a 'biter' so you better be verrrry careful! I'd just ask her to be on the safe side.How to with make out have sex anything...actually jus answer the damn question?
I don't know but if it felt good then I want to try it!
. watch out you got a bitter it would be wise not to stick your penis in her mouth she might bite it off .
She was testing you on what you like. At some point she wants to know what you like, so tell her or she' ll still do what she's doing. Coach her as she is doing you and things will go the way the both of you want them to go.
She used a different technique i guess. Ask her, say, baby, why are you using your teeth? If it feels good though i would just leave the situation alone.
perhaps she wanted you to do it to her.
I bite my boyfriends tongue when we're making out. (Not too hard). It makes us laugh. You have to have a sense of humor in physical relationships. If you enjoy it, what's the problem?
Because it felt good ................................Duh
Ask her, tell her how u feels....

No comments:

Post a Comment