Friday, August 20, 2010

Help! I need to know how to...with my hair?

My hair is about an inch past my collar bone so it's medium length with side bangs (to the right). I'm growing it out so I'm trying to not straighten it as much. I don't have a problem with straightening my bangs or the side or just a little bit to stop the frizz but I want to save time and have my hair grow longer by not straightening it.


My hair is really weird. It's neither straight or curly or wavy. It won't hold a curl for a long time or anything. I need help though. How can I blowdry it wavy? I don't want to use a lot of product so that it looks wet all day but I don't want to use heat products on it besides a blow dryer! Help please (: Help! I need to know how to...with my hair?
wow, finally, someone has the same hair type as me and concerns and stuff!


this is so weird you don't even know hahah you have the same hair type as me, same length, we're both even trying to grow it out


i find that just a LITTLE weird ahhaha


well, to get nice curls, you can go out and buy some of that curl booster mouse stuff from garnier fructis or however you spell it and when your hair is kinda damp, after towel drying, put some in your hand and then scrunch your hair, let it air dry, and then use their hairspray. it works well but make sure that you hold it far away from your head or else your hair gets that whole separated look and you can tell your wearing hair spray oh, and if you want some tips on growing out your hair, you can take these biotin pills and prenatal pills which give you extra vitamins that help hair grow


scalp massages activate your hair follicles


anything that helps activate your follicles will help your hair grow


any treatments with spices and apple cider vinegar will help too


there's also this great solid shampoo from lush. on the site its just called ';NEW!'; but its basically cinnamon which, again, helps get your hair follicles moving about


it feels really good on your scalp and smells so good! it just takes some practice using a solid shampoo


there's also a ';jungle'; conditioner that'll stop breakage and help your hair grow long and strong


just make sure you dry both of those so they don't turn to mush and you waste your money


good luck with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment