Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to stop cutting ?

i know i need to stop but i don't know how to with out professional help.How to stop cutting ?
Look, I am really sorry some of these answers are so rude. You don't really deserve that. I used to be a cutter, and I know one thing that really bothered me was after I came out of my depressive spell, seeing the cuts on my arms and legs. It was one thing that really helped me stop. Think about how great it would be to not have to lie about why you have so many scratches. Think about how amazing it will feel to not have your injured skin burn/ sting every time it's covered with clothing. Think about how, one day, you will be able to look at the scars and stop seeing them as signs of weakness, but symbols of strength when you remember how much courage it took to stop cutting, and everything you made it through. Try turning to music, or poetry. Maybe hang out with your friends and have a great time, filled with laughter. Whatever you do, please, please don't look to alcohol and drugs. You'll be okay :). Best of luck.How to stop cutting ?
Cutting is like letting out pent up anxiety.


You must be really stressed and anxious and have panic attacks and have some things you cant cope with.


Get the ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION WORKBOOK at the bookstore and do it.


Journal your thoughts


Talk to whomever you trust


Try to get counseling if you can.


TELL YOUR FAMILY FOR SUPPORT


This could end your life if you are not careful as once this becomes a habit, it becomes your character then your character becomes your destiny.


Think abou this and get the help you need, get online and read about cutting, call the phone numbers be proactive.


TAKE CONTROL BACK OVER YOUR LIFE.


I wish you the best


Smile


Your assistant


I hope this helped in some small way, I CARE!
You could try putting a rubber band around your wrist and snapping it instead of cutting, drawing on yourself with a red marker, writing in a journal, or just go to a psychiatrist and work out whatever it is that makes you cut.
i stopped....


first i just switched to piercings... then i just felf disgusted with myself and the next time i cut i said to myself, ';this isnt what you want to be doing'; and i stopped.


of course, that took a year, and it was hard. whenever i felt the urge i went running
my guess would be to confront the reason for the cutting, or talk to your parents about it because it could seriously harm you or those around you.
Get a tattoo. Get some peircing. Exercise and stretch your muscles so hard it really, really hurts. Then you get this really ace high.
get a big red pen..a marker..and when you want to cut, draw on yourself instead. It sounds silly but it helped me quit for good.
You should punch yourself instead and you will ease out of the habit
wear a straight jacket
troll
WHAT KINDA GOD JESUS ARE YOU????

No comments:

Post a Comment