Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to clean my white GHD's ?

Hi, i have white ghd's and i would like to no how to clean them becasue they are really dirty around the sidea and on the ridge bit please could some one tell me how to with out ruining them? many thanks : )How to clean my white GHD's ?
You run them under tap water.


Jokes


Um try getting a baby wipe and clean them like that???How to clean my white GHD's ?
a bit of vodka on a tea towel works a treat
use a baby wipe (:
Use A Makeup Wipe.
a face wipe thats what i use on my pink ones





good luck


xx
It's probably a build up of like all the products you use, cos mine sometimes get like that. Try using a cotton bud to get in between the plates to scrape it off gently.


Dont use any cleaning products unless you know they wont damage the ceramic plates!

No comments:

Post a Comment