Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wondering how to do the cute messy bun...?

I can never be able to do the cute messy bun. I always have wanted to but i dont know how =[[[ anyone know how to with clear instructions?


Thanks the bunchest!


XOXWondering how to do the cute messy bun...?
There are two ways to make this style. However, they both start off the same. Collect all your hair in a high ponytail. You can do this by flipping your hair upside down and gathering all your hair in one spot. It's helpful to use a paddle brush for this step.


For the first way, wrap your elastic twice around your hair, then pull your ponytail half-way through the elastic. Pull some bits and pieces out from inside the half-ponytail so it's hanging down. Another cool thing is to leave out wisps around the nape of your neck.


For the second way, secure your elastic around your hair tightly into a pontyail.


To continue the second way, coil your hair around the base of your ponytail as if you were putting it in a ballerina bun. Then, flatten the bun to your head and secure with an elastic. Try pinning it with bobby pins- when done well, this helps the look a lot. Pull out bits and pieces and shake your head until you achieve the desired effect.





Oh yeah, don't be afraid to experemint. its not called a MESSY bun for no reasonWondering how to do the cute messy bun...?
you can crunch your hair then put it up or straighten it and put it in a ponytail then then straighten it in the ponytail and then put it in a bun
i just gather my hair in a poney tail and then wrap the scrunch around and don't pull the poney tail all the way through.
i tye back my hair in a poney tail. Then i grab my hair and start pining it down in a bun shape with bobby pins.It takes a bit of time but always looks cute.or i scrunch my hair messy in a bun and pin down the strays.
This link has clear instructions for making a messy hair bun: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Messy-Bun





This video demo is pretty good too: http://www.expertvillage.com/videos/hair鈥?/a>
okiii.. this is how its done.. hope it helpssss.......





Oki i always put my head down, bent down with my hair over my head.. and i bring all my hair together as if i were to make a pony tail.. bending down and hair being flipped over the head makes it easy to have the bun on topt of your head.. once i have all my hair in a pony tail i put my head back upp..and i take a scrunchy.. make sure it is one of the thin scrunchies..and that its not over stretched..... then i take the hair and i flip it over until there is no more room.. and then i have a normal bun.. u make it messy by spreading it..and taking some hair out.... hhmm.. good luck@@
It depends on how long your hair is. Mine is a couple inches above my bra strap in back. I put my hair in a ponytail (can be high or low, depending on your mood), then I twist the ponytail really loosely and then wrap it around in a bun fashion. I fasten it either with hairpins or with a cute hairpick stuck at a diagonal. I've found that it works really well if I straighten my hair fist, because then the hair doesn't want to go into a bun so it sticks out really fun, but it depends on how much time you have also. Have fun!
I tie my hair into a messy bun while it's wet. When your hair is wet, it's harder to make it do what you want it to do, except make it messy! I just tie my hair up squish all the hair against my head, secure it with a hair tie, and run out the door, when it dries it still looks awesome! Give it a try!
If you try to perfect a messy bun and make it messy, its not messy cause youre making it messy...... NOT COOL





Okay so hold your hair in the pony tail and put your hand in the middle and push up and then put a hair tie in it. Hair spray or w/e u want.
if it is messy let him bi messy don't worry
Put up your hair in a pony tail then twist your hair around the band you used to put it up.. Be messy with it. Normally the faster you do it and the more you dont care about it, it looks cuter believe it or not. Use several small rubber bands (that are ment for your hair) OR you can just put up your hair and then scrunch your hair from the bottom of the pony tail going up then use rubberbands to help hold.
Pull your hair back into a low ponytail, situated at the nape of the neck. Secure tightly, but not so tight is uncomfortable. Spray the pony with a light hold hair spray. Twist the entire pony tail like you are wringing water out of a cloth. Start twisting at the base of the pony, where the band secures it. As you twist wrap the hair around the base of the pony and keep wrapping until your hair is twisted into a bun. Use ';U'; shaped bobby pins to hold it. Put bobby pins all around the outside of the bun until it feels like it won't fall. I usually use 8-10 bobby pins, but I have very long thick hair. Then run your hand gently over the front of the bun a few times to muss it and a few strands should poke out. That's all there is to it. Also--this bun looks better with a side part, left or right side doesn't matter, than it does with hair pulled straight back from the forehead.
i don't know sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment