Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you add signature to email with new view. I know how to with classic view, but not new view.?

On the classic view, you just click a square that allows you to add signature to whichever one you choose. But I am unable to find it on the new view even though the signature is still under my options. I don't want it on every email, only select ones.How do you add signature to email with new view. I know how to with classic view, but not new view.?
The new Yahoo mail does not have that check box option to add a signature. They took away that feature. So you have to turn on signature and then delete it when you compose a new email. It's kind of annoying. I don't understand why they took away that feature :(
  • computer security
  • big hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment