Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HELP!!!! I don't know how to insert a tampon so can some one tell me how to with a VERY good explanation?

I'm 13 yrs old soooo thanx!HELP!!!! I don't know how to insert a tampon so can some one tell me how to with a VERY good explanation?
I had the same problem. When you buy the tampons look at the directions in the box. If you still can use vaseline. It worked for me. If you don't insert it right it will hurt. Make sure it isn't sticking out.HELP!!!! I don't know how to insert a tampon so can some one tell me how to with a VERY good explanation?
there is instructions in the box but to be honest you might be better trying a pad like (always) or something there a lot easyer and less chance of infection. you can also get toxic shock syndrome.


Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is rare but very serious. It's caused by toxins from bacteria entering the bloodstream - this can be due to using a tampon (often the result of leaving it in for too long). Symptoms include fever, vomiting, diarrhoea, and muscular aches. If you do think there is a chance you may have TSS, then you need to see your doctor immediately





its your choice but be carefull they can hurt if not inserted properly


have a look at this site


http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbein鈥?/a>
ok...


get the smallest of them all then open it up slide it till you hear a click (really lission) and slide it in one tou do this(slide till like a half a inch is out still) push the other end of the tampon in ...


hope i helped
ask your mom or a older sister or friend
I had issues too so here is my best advice. Lie on the floor with your knees bent. Then take the tampon (try a plastic applicator kind - they go in easier) and place it in - you will know if you have the wrong place. Go slowly until the end of the applicator almost touches your skin. Then pull the applicator end off. It should feel like nothing is in there - if you feel it - it isn't in far enough. I have had that happen too. I like Tampax plastic applicator... Good luck honey, I know how it can be!
find the whole in which pee comes out and insert the head of the tampon in there. If its one of those tampons with an applicator make sure u insert it half way and then push in the little tube part all the way in. Always insert it head first (with the string coming out on the opposite end) and make sure its a-l-l t-h-e w-a-y i-n. Don't be afraid, just relax. Use lube if you have to....and try doing it squatting down or lying down at first until u get the hang of it. To remove it, simply pull the string until it comes out. You may have to try it around 10 times until u actually get it in but dont worry it wont be difficult at all once u succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment