Monday, August 16, 2010

I have a new T _Mobile phone, and I want to download a ring tone from music I have stored on my PC. I was able?

to do it when I had Verizon, but don't know how to with T Mobile, any help would be appreciated. ThanksI have a new T _Mobile phone, and I want to download a ring tone from music I have stored on my PC. I was able?
http://www.myventones.com





the best free ringtone site for several reasons





they will allow you to make your own ringtones from


mp3 files or youtube videos


you can make your own wallpapers and animations





Ventones is totally free and safe and reliableI have a new T _Mobile phone, and I want to download a ring tone from music I have stored on my PC. I was able?
try phonezoo.com





you can set up a free account and make your own ringtones. Once you've made it, you can send it to your phone via text message. The text message will have a link you will have to go to to download it. Just click on it and save. Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment