Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you look up sent Picture mail online? (verizon)?

I was wondering if you can look up my picture mail online. I had sprint and i was able to all the time but i cant figure out how to with verizon.How do you look up sent Picture mail online? (verizon)?
If you're trying to see pictures that you've uploaded to your online album, theyre in my verizon- also in my verizon, you can see the destination and time of the text messages that you've sent, but I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do here..How do you look up sent Picture mail online? (verizon)?
Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you talking about how to send your pics that you took with your phone and now trying to send them to your email or someone else's email? Because if that's the case, I can help you with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment