Friday, August 20, 2010

Help how would you want your kids to tell you they might be pregnant and or there not a virgin?

i had sex and might be pregnant i need to tell my dad but i dont know how to with out just coming straight out and telling him how would u want ur kids to tell youHelp how would you want your kids to tell you they might be pregnant and or there not a virgin?
do what i did. Leave a pack of condoms on your shelf in sight so when your mum cleans your room she see them and knows.Help how would you want your kids to tell you they might be pregnant and or there not a virgin?
I would make sure I was pregnant first, because what if your not and you tell your dad, you're just gonna be in trouble.





If you are pregnant,


Dad, we need to talk. I think I might be pregnant.





I don't know any other ways you could just hint the subject to him, without just telling him straight out.


Hope everything goes well,


-Macy(:
Wait until you are positive or else it will be a bid to do over nothing. If you are in fact pregnant, I would just come out and say it. You should probably have the father with you, because it shows he wants to step up. If you are planning on putting your baby up for adoption, throw that out there right away. I don't agree with abortion, so I'm not going to suggest that.





NOTE: Always use a condom or get yourself on some sort of birth control. Good luck!
I would first wait and find out if you're pregnant first. No point in discussing that if you're not. However, you should be asking for birth control so you don't have to worry about becoming pregnant as much. Just tell him. I didn't freak out when my daughter told me she'd had sex for the first time. Then we discussed birth control and we got her on depo.
';Mom i did IT and i think i might be pregnant';


I would be mad especially since when i do have kids i would lecture them about protection.





';Mom i did IT but dont worry i used protection';


I would be happy, they took responsibilty of using protection.


%26lt;333
I'm still young myself but when I have kids I'm going to just come straight out and tell my mother. I want my kids to be the same with me. I'd rather them tell me straight up than keep it hidden til the last possible moment.
';dad, i think i'm pregnant';


just like that

No comments:

Post a Comment