Monday, August 16, 2010

Connecting to a Wireless Rotuer on Windows XP?

Ok so i have a wirless belkin router downstairs and i recently used Boot Camp Assistant on my iMac to change it too windows, the only problem is that now I dont have it conneceted to the internet. The belkin router is set up on my other PC and the iMac already has a wireless connecter or whatever in it and i've connected before but now I'm not sure how to with Windows XP.Connecting to a Wireless Rotuer on Windows XP?
First, you want to make sure you have all the proper drivers installed in windows. With windows running, insert your Mac OS CD or DVD (run the program if it asks) and follow the instructions to make sure all the drivers are installed


(check my sources link for more info on installing the drivers)





Once youve done that, (or if youve already done that) restart your computer and boot into windows. There should be an icon in the lower right hand corner on the bar close to the clock that handles the wireless. (there may even be a popup that says ';wireless networks detected!';) double click on this icon and choose your wireless network, entering in your wireless password if you set one. Then youre done!Connecting to a Wireless Rotuer on Windows XP?
I am not the stupidest person and I had to get mine set up by a guy that worked for verizon fios, and when I had optimum they all ocme and do it for free they want you to stay reliable costumer they want your money give them a call today p.s I do not work for an internet service give them a call today I know a bit cheasy

No comments:

Post a Comment