Friday, August 20, 2010

Ok i want to dump my boy friend but dont know how to with out hurtting him how should i do it.?

please helpOk i want to dump my boy friend but dont know how to with out hurtting him how should i do it.?
When I was in high school, I was dating this guy that was completely head over heels in love with me. I started getting bored of him and tried breaking up with him several times, but every time, he threatened to kill himself. I knew that if he did, it wouldn't really be my fault, but I felt guilty. I cheated on him to piss him off... that way, he'd break up with me and I wouldn't feel so bad. It worked!





I'm not suggesting you do that... but it worked for me.Ok i want to dump my boy friend but dont know how to with out hurtting him how should i do it.?
well.. he'l only get hurt if he truly thot u 2 had sumthn goin.. if u think hez nt botherd then tell him.. if he liked u alot o loved u then mayb u shud make it work.. dont break his heart!!
Send him an email. Say things aren't working out and you don't want to see him anymore.
U SHOULD JUST BE REAL WIT HIM AND TELL HIM THA TRUTH IM SURE U WONT HURT HIS FEELINGS BUT IF U DO HURT HIS FEELINGS DEN JUST TELL HIM YALL CAN BE FRIENDZ
no way of not hurting ...even u will feel hurt ...coz i broke up with my bf today ..thou im the one dumping ... i feel like crying ...
if he really likes you then there is no way to do it without hurting him. Just be honest. If your not it will only hurt him more when he finds out.
Boy, you're in a real predicament. We're talking about dumping, not some mere excuse for why you couldn't turn up last weekend ect. Get it over and done with. If you can justify it with reasons, it would probably intensify/reduce the hurt. I don't know, varies from guy to guy. Good luck.
send him a pack of tic tacs...tell him since he's hung like one, you just can't move the relationship along...
there is NO WAY you can break up with him and not hurt him! just do it and get it overwith
Breaking up with someone without hurting them is near impossible. Tell him how you feel. Most likely he'll be hurt- but just give it time and things should work themselves out.
i wanted to dump him too. since last yr. after several tries, now i noe its impossible. *sigh*
If i was you i would just be completely honest .Tell him the real reason you wanna end it, at the end of the day you shouldnt be with somebody you dont want to be with, its your life live it how you want !!!just be honest and do it in a civilised way.I strongly advise against text dumping , very messy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment