Friday, August 20, 2010

How to...with babies?

ok so me and my fiance have been trying to have a baby.We used to have sex like a million times a day and what not,but every time i had missed a period or was late it would still always come. I just want to know what and how is the easiest way to conceive a child. I have wanted a kid for the past 4 or so years now and i always get excited but my period always comes. I mean at the time right now i have been having abdominal pain,pelvic pain,and chest pain and last month my period was like spotting and this month the same but just a little bit heavier. I haven't had sex for the past 2 going on 3 months and if im not pregnant or don't get pregnant soon i would like to know what the easiest way to conceive is.How to...with babies?
Me and my fiance are in the same boat. we have been trying for 4years now, but ive just come across this ovulation calendar software which is very helpful and you can record your periods and it works everything out for you. its free and you can access it straight from your desktop.


femta.com it takes 2mins to install.





hope this helps you. goodluck!!How to...with babies?
check out fertilityfriend.com


It's the best website I've seen for help understanding your cycle. There is a basic membership for free but you can get a fancy one for cheap too.


You should invest in a good BBT thermometer. If you don't know what that is a pharmacist can help you find one. This site is great because it helps you track your cycles and see if you are ovulating, because if you're not ovulating, obviously you aren't going to get pregnant.


hope this helps.
You need to have sex around your ovulation time which is 14 be for your next period.


People say every other day to have sex and then after just relax and lift your leg up on the wall or something with a pillow under your bum.





Good luck!!
  • computer security
  • big hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment