Friday, August 20, 2010

How to with an attention seeker in class?

their is this girl in class that sexual harasses me at one point. she would kick my feet and play footsie. I didn't mind because I liked her at one point, but she plays a lot of games and certain things we do she would tell everyone and likes to gossip. I be like WTF!! and embarrassed, I asked her out once and she said yea, the next day i called her she act lost and confused. later on starts c0ck blocking when ever other girls laugh with me on my conversations. I dont understand this girl, she complains that she don't have a boyfriend and it annoys me. I don't wanna go to school with a negative atmosphere, considering this attention seeker knows half the class and will gossip about me. how can i keep things positive when i go to my college class? with out bitching at her to stop, which i haven't did yet.How to with an attention seeker in class?
tell her you ll report her for harassment and she will go to juvi

No comments:

Post a Comment