Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i improve my vision?

i have always wanted to know how to with out glasses, contacts, or surgery. i think i have -0.75 in my left eye, and -0.50 in my right, so how long would it take to improve my vision to 20\20?How can i improve my vision?
Have you noticed that millions of people are wearing glasses or contacts ?





If someone knew how it was possible, don't you think everyone would know ?





No diets, foods, exercises or magic spells are going to change it...sorry.How can i improve my vision?
try pin hole glasses, plus lenses (reading glasses), eye exercises or the Bates method- many people have improved their eyesight using these methods. You can find out more about these things on the internet if you google them- most optometrists don't believe in these methods to make your vision better!
See an eye doctor that specialized


in lasik eye surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment